Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 3 Billion Euro revenue in 2017. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
- Develop and support various products based on priorities as per business requirements.
- Maintain, modify, optimize and extend existing solutions as a part of support and performance optimization projects, if needed.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Ensuring good practices and high-quality standards are implemented and followed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Smart test engineer required to work as a scrum team member in a testing role with manual testing skills and to deliver a high-quality product.
- Running and keep on running the scripts on a day to day basis. Scripts need to run always on different environments and SW versions. This mean that scripts need to be hardened and written very well.
- Since we work in feature teams the team needs to make sure the work is done so sporadic manual testing might be part of the scope in order to meet milestones.
- Write test scripts and focus on the easy scenarios with coding guidelines.
- Manual testing might also be part of the scope to meet milestones.
minimum 60% aggregate
Technical Skills Required
- Understand the requirements and write test cases and perform manual testing on the application.
- Review the Test Cases from other team members.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
- Good to have knowledge to perform Root Cause Analysis of Defects, if needed
- Strong in any scripting/programming language.
- Understand the requirements, transform those in to test cases
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies
- Nice to have Hands-on Experience on some Test Management tool like TFS/MTM, HP QC etc.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile work environment.
- Should have a working knowledge of SOA testing principles.
- Good Interpersonal skills working in agile scrum team
What you will be working on
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills. And can explain complex functional/technical concepts with ease (via diagrams, flowcharts etc.,).
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship skills
- Candidate to have a do-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies advantage.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- You will be part digital testing team performing system testing
- Nature of work is testing various products against relevant conformance targets
- You can review more details here